Merryfield Farmhouse Availability & Prices

All bookings are from Saturday 16:00 for 7 nights, with departure the following Saturday at 10:00

Please note that NO RESERVATION CONTRACT is made until we have confirmed availability and received your deposit

When booking directly with us we request a 30% deposit, to be paid on confirmation of the booking, with the remaining 70% to be settled not later than six weeks before your stay.

Please see the calendar below for up-to-date availability.

Any enquiries please use the contact form


Available Booking Dates & Rates for 2024

All bookings are Saturday to Saturday or part there of

Check in 16.00 on the Saturday of arrival

Checkout 10.00 on the Saturday of departure

Saturday 27th April 2024 - 4th May 2024 @ £2400

Saturday 18th May 2024 – 25th May 2024 @ £2400

Saturday 6th July 2024 - 13th July 2024 @ £3000

Saturday 3rd August 2024 - 10th August 2024 @ £4000

Saturday 10th August 2024 – 17th August 2024 @ £4000

Saturday 17th August 2024 - 24th August 2024 @ £4000

Saturday 31st August 2024 - 7th September 2024 @ £2400

Saturday 14th September 2024 - 21st September 2024 £1600

Saturday 28th September 2024 - 5th October 2024 @ £1600

Saturday 5th October 2024 - 12th October 2024 @ £1600

Saturday 2nd November 2024 - 9th November 2024 @ £1500

Saturday 9th November 2024 - 16th November 2024 @ £1500

Saturday 16th November 2024 – 23rd November 2024 @ £1500

Saturday 23rd November 2024 – 30th November 2024 @ £1500

Saturday 30th November 2024 – 7th December 2024 @ £1500

Saturday 14th December 2024 – 21st December 2024 @ £2200

Christmas Holiday 2024

Saturday 21st December 2024 – 28th December 2024 @ £4400

New Years Holiday 2024

Saturday 28th December 2024 – 4th January 2025 @ £4400


Available Booking Dates & Rates for 2025


All bookings are Saturday to Saturday or part there of

Check in 16.00 on the Saturday of arrival

Checkout 10.00 on the Saturday of departure


Saturday 4th January 2025 - 11th January 2025 @ £1500

Saturday 11th January 2025 18th January 2025 @ £1500

Saturday 18tht January 2025 - 25th January 2025 @ £1500

Saturday 25th January 2025 – 1st February 2025 @ £1500

Saturday 8th February 2025 - 15th February 2025 @ £2500

Saturday 15th February 2025 – 22nd February 2025 @ £2500

Saturday 22nd February 2025 – 1st March 2025 @ £1500

Saturday 1st March 2025 - 8th March 2025 @ £1600

Saturday 8th March 2025 - 15th March 2025 @ £1600

Saturday 15th March 2025 – 22nd March 2025 @ £1600

Saturday 22nd March 2025 29th March 2025 @ £1600

Saturday 5th April 2025 - 12th April 2025 @ £2600

Saturday 12th April 2025 19th April 2025 @ £2800

Saturday 19th April 2025 26th April 2025 @ £2800

Saturday 26th April 2025 – 3rd May 2025 @ £2800

Saturday 3rd May 2025 10th May 2025 @ £3000

Saturday 10th May 2025 – 17th May 2025 @ £2400

Saturday 17th May 2025 24th May 2025 @ £2400

Saturday 24th May 2025 31st May 2025 @ £3000

Saturday 31st May 2025 7th June 2025 @ £2400

Saturday 7th June 2025 - 14th June 2025 @ £2400

Saturday 14th June 2025 – 21st June 2025 @ £2400

Saturday 21st June 2025 28th June 2025 @ £2400

Saturday 28th June 2025 - 5th July 2025 @ £3500

Saturday 5th July 2025 - 12th July 2025 @ £3500

Saturday 12th July 2025 19th July 2025 @ £3500

Saturday 19th July 2025 26th July 2025 @ £4400

Saturday 26th July 2025 – 2nd August 2025 @ £4400

Saturday 2nd August 2025 - 9th August 2025 @ £4400

Saturday 9th August 2025 16th August 2025 @ £4400

Saturday 16th August 2025 – 23rd August 2025 @ £4400

Saturday 23rd August 2025 30th August 2025 @ £4400

Saturday 30th August 2025 - 6th September 2025 @ £2400

Saturday 6th September 2025 - 13th September 2025 @ £2400

Saturday 27th September 2025 - 4th October 2025 @ £1800

Saturday 4th October 2025 - 11th October 2025 @ £1800

Saturday 11th October 2025 18th October 2025 @ £1800

Saturday 1st November 2025 - 8th November 2025 @ £1600

Saturday 8th November 2025 - 15th November 2025 @ £1600

Saturday 15th November 2025 – 22nd November 2025 @ £1600

Saturday 22nd November 2025 29th November 2025 @ £1600

Saturday 29th November 2025 6th December 2025 @ £1600

Saturday 6th December 2025 - 13th December 2025 @ £1600

Saturday 13th December 2025 – 20th December 2025 @ £2200

New Years Holiday 2025

Saturday 27th December 2025 – 3rd January 2026 @ £4000


Please use the calendar below to find available dates for your booking.

Select an available Saturday for your Arrival Date

All bookings are from Saturday 16:00 for 7 nights, with departure the following Saturday by 10:00 am

Please note that NO RESERVATION CONTRACT is made until we have confirmed availability and received your deposit